Local News in Dukes County
Community news from our local sources
Dukes County 4 storiesWiden to Greater Vineyard Haven

Kismet Outfitters celebrates saltwater fly-fishing
Kismet Outfitters is celebrating saltwater fly-fishing by featuring the 20th anniversary Fly Fishing Film Tour (F3T), an all-new collection of films highlighting the people, places, and adventures that make fly-fishing so addictive. Before the films, Capt. Dave Steeves of Sage…

6th annual Living Local Harvest Festival
Catch the annual Harvest Festival at the Agricultural Hall. Enjoy activities like pumpkin carving, visiting with animals, exploring the hay maze, crafts for kids, demos for adults, local bites, a pie-baking contest, a pie-eating contest, music by the Flying Elbows, and more.…

Edgartown
As I do my weekly research for this column, I’ve come across a lot of fish. Starting with the fall art initiative from the Edgartown Board of Trade, back for its ninth year. I’m talking about the Bass in the Grass Fundraiser, which kicks off this week on the 25th with the…
2026 Oak Bluffs Fireworks
2026 Oak Bluffs Fireworks - Friday August 21st, 2026