Local News in Cobb County
Community news from our local sources
Cobb County 41 storiesWiden to Greater Atlanta

“My name is Felipe, and I’m in need of a loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Cat of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a male beige/white domestic medium hair. The following information on this potential family...

“I’m a kitty in need of a permanent loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Cat of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a male grey tabby/white domestic short hair. The following information on this potential...

“My name is Luna. Are you here to adopt me?”
The Cobb County Courier’s Dog of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female black/white Siberian husky. The following information on this potential family member...

“I’m a kitty in need of a permanent loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Cat of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female calico domestic short hair. The following information on this potential family...

“My name is Viva, and I’m in need of a loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Dog of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female black/white German shepherd dog. The following information on this potential family...

Lockheed Martin Volunteers support 9/11 Day of Service to help neighbors in need
PHOTO ABOVE: A Lockheed Martin Marietta employee measures ingredients for a pack of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. Sixty employees from the company helped pack 565,380 meals for Atlanta families facing food...

“My name is Chance, and I’m so excited about the prospect of going home with you!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Dog of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a male white/brown terrier. The following information on this potential family member is...

“I’m a kitty in need of a permanent loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Cat of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a male silver tabby domestic short hair. The following information on this potential...

“My name is Boba, and I’m in need of a loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Cat of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a male grey tabby/white domestic short hair. The following information on this potential...

“I’m a doggy in need of a permanent loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Dog of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female gold terrier. The following information on this potential family member is...

Cobb Collaborative Partners with Cobb County Public Library to Expand Family Literacy Kits at Sweetwater Branch, Supported by VyStar Credit Union
Cobb Collaborative distributed the following press release about the expansion of its Family Literacy Kit. Cobb Collaborative and the Cobb County Public Library are proud to announce a partnership to... The post Cobb Collaborative Partners with Cobb County Public Library to…

“My name is Cartier, and I’m so excited about the prospect of going home with you!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Dog of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female brown/black shepherd. The following information on this potential family member is...