Florida Pinellas County Tampa Bay

Pinellas Park

News in Pinellas Park

I Love the Burg Published September 24

DeCosmo Italian Market celebrates anniversary with free bites, car show, and cannoli eating contests

Today in time flying by: DeCosmo Italian Market is turning four years old, proving that the calendar moves faster than ever. The Pinellas Park shop and deli has become a […]

St Pete Catalyst Published August 27

Nanxiang Soup Dumpling restaurant opens in Pinellas Park

The Nanxiang Soup Dumpling restaurant has officially opened in Pinellas Park. The establishment, at 7688 49th Street N., also offers boba drinks, among other items. For more information, visit this link.

I Love the Burg Published August 25

Nanxiang Soup Dumpling opens in Pinellas Park

If you’ve never had a proper soup dumpling, you’ve essentially been living life in safe mode. Not airplane mode. Safe mode. The kind where someone stripped away all the best […]

I Love the Burg Published August 06

New all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant Sushi Yama is now open in Pinellas Park

All-you-can-eat sushi has officially arrived on U.S. Highway 19 in Pinellas Park, and somewhere out there, a former WingHouse is watching this happen and feeling very complicated emotions about it. […]

I Love the Burg Published July 31

Dave’s Hot Chicken opens next week in Pinellas Park, and one item requires a signed waiver

Florida has never met a fried chicken chain it didn’t immediately fall in love with, but Dave’s Hot Chicken is something decidedly different. It’s an origin story so absurdly American […]

An unhandled error has occurred. Reload 🗙