Arizona Pinal County Greater Phoenix

Maricopa

News in Maricopa

InMaricopa Published 18 hours ago

Dugan: We need results, not just budget numbers

Every family in Maricopa expects the same thing when they call 911. Help needs to arrive quickly, with enough trained personnel to handle the emergency. Councilmember Vincent Manfredi recently shared […]

InMaricopa Published September 28

Manfredi: Supporting public safety remains a top priority

Public safety is the local government’s first responsibility. In a growing city like Maricopa, meeting that responsibility requires continued investment. We need enough police officers and firefighters, along with the […]

InMaricopa Published September 26

City Council, school board candidates get their turn at debate next month

InMaricopa will host its 2026 general election debate Oct. 8 at the Maricopa Library and Cultural Center, 18160 N. Maya Angelou Drive. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for a reception […]

InMaricopa Published September 21

Manfredi: Fiscal discipline should be measured, not merely claimed

Anyone can promise fiscal responsibility. Residents deserve a record they can check. Across the 12 budgets since I was elected, from FY2015–16 through FY2026–27, Maricopa reduced its primary property tax […]

InMaricopa Published September 20

Marigold Energy Center faces state hearing Monday

A major energy project south of Maricopa will go before a state siting committee Monday. The Arizona Power Plant and Transmission Line Siting Committee will begin a public hearing Sept. […]

InMaricopa Published September 12

Gusse: Where are our representatives?

I am a non-incumbent candidate for the Arizona House of Representatives, Legislative District 16. I have served in the United States Air Force, on the City of Maricopa City Council […]

Maricopa County Government Published August 26

Primary Election Recap + August Newsletter!

I'm happy to report that we had a tremendously successful primary election. Thank you to all who participated in the election. I would love to hear about your experience. Send me a note at district1@maricopa.gov.

An unhandled error has occurred. Reload 🗙