Local News in Chittenden County
Community news from our local sources
Chittenden County 24 storiesWiden to Greater Burlington

State of Vermont Superior Court, Probate Division, Chittenden Unit, Docket No. 26-PR-03600
In re ESTATE of Samuel Faris NOTICE TO CREDITORS To the creditors of: Samuel Faris, late of Williston, Vermont. I have been appointed to administer this estate. All creditors having claims against the decedent or the estate must present their claims in writing within four (4)…

Northfield Mutual Holding Company, Notice Of Special Meeting
A Special Meeting of the Corporators of the Northfield Mutual Holding Company will be held October 8, 2026 at 6:00 p.m. at the Vermont National Country Club, 1227 Dorset Street, South Burlington, VT. The matters to be considered include the election of Corporators. Please call…

State Of Vermont Superior Court, Probate Division, Chittenden Unit, Docket No. 26-Pr-01476
IN RE: ESTATE OF JOYCE L. FORTIN NOTICE TO CREDITORS To the creditors of Joyce L. Fortin, late of Milton, Vermont I have been appointed to administer this estate. All creditors having claims against the decedent or the estate must present their claims in writing within four (4)…

Planning Commission Update - September 2026

Vermont protesting’s multi-cause of doom
I looked through my viewfinder expecting fierce protest of government overreach. Instead, I saw costumes, tuba players, foreign flags and a protester with an assault rifle. Over the past year, I’ve photographed nearly every political demonstration across Burlington and Williston…
Main Street Revitalization Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony on September 30, 2026

Recognizing National Hispanic Heritage Month in Winooski

Photo of the Week
Winooski Newsletter: September 2026
