Texas Montgomery County Greater Houston

Pinehurst

News across Greater Houston

The Daily Campus Published 8 hours ago

Sports Spectrum: Farewell, Connecticut Sun

It’s been common knowledge statewide for a while now: The Connecticut Sun, the state’s only major-league professional sports team, is relocating to Houston, as first reported by PaperCity magazine.

NowDecatur Published 10 hours ago

Drake Makes Surprise Stage Appearance at Karol G’s Houston Concert

Karol G's Houston concert came with an unexpected guest when Drake stepped onto the stage, giving the crowd a surprise collaboration during the show. ...

The Vindicator Published 20 hours ago

Cook request for bond modification is reset

Judge schedules court return for Oct. 22

Iowa State Daily Published September 25

Highlights: Houston wins fourth straight game against Cyclones

HOUSTON — The Cyclone soccer team fell to Houston Thursday night in a 2-1 loss, marking the Cougars’ fourth victory in a row. With the loss, the Cyclones drop to 4-4-2 this season and 0-2-0 in conference play. The Cougars advance to 6-1-3 and 2-0-0 in the Big 12. An early goal…

The Vindicator Published September 24

Little Biddy Bits

Just What I Needed to HearDana had to have surgery to repair a torn ligament in her hip. When the doctor came in to talk with her before surgery, she confessed she was really nervous. He looked at her

WBUR 90.9 FM Published September 24

Sun brace for an 'emotional' farewell as the WNBA franchise plays its final game in Connecticut

The Connecticut WNBA franchise will play its final game in the state before it moves to Houston next year after an impressive run for the first independently owned team in the league. Texas will be the third stop for the franchise; the team moved from Orlando to Connecticut in…

The Vindicator Published September 24

What Does The Bible Say?

Question— What does the Bible say about how to have true peace? So many things and people offer it, but I have been unable to find it yet.Answer— True peace is only found in Jesus Christ. In Philippia

The Vindicator Published September 24

THOUGHTFUL THINGS

Joy Unspeakable JoyLife has a way of wearing us down. There are seasons when the responsibilities seem endless, the disappointments pile up, and the answers to our prayers seem slow in coming. In thos

The Sealy News Published September 23

Hayden Comes Home

On Aug. 18, 2026, firefighter Shawn Perez was attending training with the San Felipe/ Frydek Volunteer Fire Department. During the training he received a call that his daughter Hayden was seriously in

The Sealy News Published September 23

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

Dear Editor, We are writing to help our citizens understand an important issue that affects how our city can grow and pay for the services we all rely on.For more than 14 years, the City of Sealy has

The Sealy News Published September 23

Letter to the Editor

I’ve been contemplat’n this Guvnrs race and let me tell ya someth’n, I ain’t real sure either of ’em understands folks around here.Ol’ aButt’s been down there in Austin so long I reckon he’s forgot wh

The Sealy News Published September 23

A flashback to my grandfather’s pipe

This week, The Gracious Mistress of the Parsonage and I went shopping. Normally, I don’t go shopping, at least not with her. However, this was a special occasion, and so I tagged along.I’m not quite s

An unhandled error has occurred. Reload 🗙