News across Hopkins County

The Challenge of Maintaining By Dr. Juan Harrison
The Challenge of Maintaining Most of you senior saints know the routine. You younger folks will learn it soon enough. Each morning as you start your stretching before you get […]

Rangers Enter Final Week of Season With 1 Game Lead
The Major League Baseball season is the longest one in all of professional sports, with each team playing 162 games over the course of six months, and even then, it […]

Springing A Leak By Dr. Juan Harrison
Springing A Leak Watching the news the other night I saw a story about the rich and famous trying to outdo each other in something called a Met Gala. Probably […]

Homecoming By Dr. Juan Harrison
Homecoming Not sure how I even had the urge or the gumption to speak to him. I had watched him silently suffer with quiet dignity as he hung there with […]
Wake Up Call By Dr. Juan Harrison
Wake Up Call Our quality of life seems like it can be boiled down to three elements: living with ourselves, living with others, and having a kind of spiritual foundation […]