South Dakota Moody County

Ward

News across Moody County

Moody County Enterprise Published September 29

Years of water damage seals fate of 1913 downtown building

Was once City Hall, then Fire Hall By Carleen Wild Moody County Enterprise The city of Flandreau is moving toward demolition of its former fire hall at 217 E. Second Ave. after a tour of the downtown building confirmed what officials have discussed for months: Years of water…

Moody County Enterprise Published September 29

Rain slows final stretch of Flandreau utility project

By Carleen Wild Moody County Enterprise “I wish I had more to report, but it’s been pretty soggy since I last sat here and visited with you,” Shane Waterman of IMEG Engineering told the Flandreau City Council this past week.The city’s multiyear utility improvement project is…

Moody County Enterprise Published September 22

Egan officials weigh latest bridge inspection report

By Carleen Wild Moody County Enterprise Nearly two years after the city of Egan halted plans to replace its historic 1922 bridge, the latest engineering inspection has renewed discussion about what comes next.The report brought few surprises. The bridge remains in poor condition,…

An unhandled error has occurred. Reload 🗙