Michigan Huron County

Caseville

News across Huron County

Huron County View Published 11 hours ago

America has always welcomed proper and legal immigration

Dear Editor, In a recent Letter to the Editor titled “Everyone should be welcome in this country”, Sept. 17, 2026 edition, the writer boldly champions “immigration” into what is assumed to be America. The argument is made with many recent comments from Pope Leo XIV. Extreme terms…

Huron County View Published September 24

Reader responds to letter on data centers and investments

Dear Editor, First of all, I want to thank Mr Bennet for his response to my letter. He was sincere and educational in his writing. I also want to thank the View for publishing it, especially since I exceeded the recommended word limit. That also meant I couldn’t be as clear or…

Huron County View Published September 17

Farm Safety Week is Sept. 21-25

THE THUMB – National Farm Safety and Health Week is Sept. 21-25. This year’s campaign provides information and resources to help prevent injuries and protect the health of people working in agriculture. Farming can involve long hours, heavy equipment, changing weather, roadway…

An unhandled error has occurred. Reload 🗙