Kansas Harvey County Greater Wichita

Halstead

News across Greater Wichita

City of Wichita Published 16 hours ago

Golf for a Cause: Beauties and Beasts Fundraiser Tournament

Golf Wichita is proud to host a brand-new fundraiser tournament in support of Beauties and Beasts, a local non-profit and final refuge for animals with nowhere else to go.

The Sunflower Published September 25

Shocker Fiesta on the patio, bringing students together for Hispanic Heritage Month

Hispanic Heritage Month officially began Sept. 15, and the Student Activities Council celebrated with tacos, tabling and piñata-making at the Shocker Fiesta. “With a lot of division that has been going on, I think that it’s really, really important that these kind of things —…

The Sunflower Published September 21

REVIEW: Mac and cheese made by a bunch of frat guys is actually pretty good

Philanthropy events can range anywhere from tabling outside of Shocker Hall all the way to big house parties. This weekend, I attended Sigma Alpha Epsilon’s eighth annual Mac & Cheese event. Mac and cheese is one of the best foods out there. I almost always get it as my side at…

An unhandled error has occurred. Reload 🗙