News across Cobb County

“My name is Gomez, and I’m in need of a loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Cat of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female grey tabby/white domestic short hair. The following information on this potential...

“I’m a doggy in need of a permanent loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Dog of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a male tri-color great Pyrenees. The following information on this potential family member...

“I’m a kitty in need of a permanent loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Cat of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female grey domestic short hair. The following information on this potential family...

“I’m a doggy in need of a permanent loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Dog of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female fawn labrador retriever. The following information on this potential family member...

“My name is Sugar. Are you here to adopt me?”
The Cobb County Courier’s Cat of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female tabby/white domestic short hair. The following information on this potential family...

“I’m a doggy in need of a permanent loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Dog of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female white/black hound. The following information on this potential family member is...

“I’m a kitty in need of a permanent loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Cat of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a male grey tabby/white domestic medium hair. The following information on this potential...

“My name is Aisha, and I’m so excited about the prospect of going home with you!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Dog of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female white terrier. The following information on this potential family member is...

“My name is Henry. Are you here to adopt me?”
The Cobb County Courier’s Cat of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a male orange tabby domestic long hair. The following information on this potential...

“My name is Daisy, and I’m in need of a loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Dog of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female tri-color spaniel. The following information on this potential family member is...

“My name is Mouse. Are you here to adopt me?”
The Cobb County Courier’s Dog of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female tri-color shepherd. The following information on this potential family member is...

“I’m a kitty in need of a permanent loving home!”
The Cobb County Courier’s Cat of the Day, selected from the Cobb Animal Services Shelter website, is a female tabby/white domestic short hair. The following information on this potential family...