Connecticut Greater Bridgeport Region Greater Bridgeport

Trumbull

News across Greater Bridgeport

The Fairfield Mirror Published September 30

“Fake News” Or Just News Trump Doesn’t Like?

Embedded in our Constitution are our rights that define what Americans are allowed to say, publish and believe without government interference. Article I of the Constitution states that “Congress shall make no law… abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press…,” making sure…

Greenwich Free Press Published September 28

Eversource crews restore power to more than 185,000 customers following nor’easter

In just under three full days since the storm began, Eversource has restored power to more than 185,000 customers as of 4:00pm on Monday.

Greenwich Free Press Published September 27

Talking Transportation: The Vernon Rumble Mumble Grumble

There may be a solution that warns wayward drivers without waking the neighbors from their slumber: not rumble strips but “mumble strips.” – Jim Cameron

Town of Trumbull Published September 26

Reporting Downed Trees, Powerlines and Power Outages

City of Norwalk, Connecticut Published September 26

Updates on This Weekend's Storm

Updates and resources on this weekend's storm.

Town of Trumbull Published September 25

9/25/26 Nor'easter

City of Norwalk, Connecticut Published September 24

CrisisTrack for Storm Damage

Guidance for how to report any damage from this past weekend's storm.

City of Norwalk, Connecticut Published September 24

Southern Baptist Disaster Relief for September 13 Storm

You can request relief through Southern Baptist Disaster Relief

Town of Trumbull Published September 23

2026 Leaf Pickup Program

The Fairfield Mirror Published September 23

“Adults” Understands Gen Z

I watch a lot of TV shows, and while I can usually be found with old episodes of “Grey’s Anatomy” running in the background, I’m always on the hunt for something fresh. Naturally, I’m easily influenced by social media, so when I kept seeing TikToks of the show “Adults,” which…

An unhandled error has occurred. Reload 🗙