California Lassen County Greater Susanville

Herlong

News across Lassen County

SusanvilleStuff.com Published 32 minutes ago

Adopt A Pet from the Lassen County Animal Shelter – Loki

Hi, I’m Loki. I’m a 7-year-old gentleman looking for something pretty important: my forever family. I’m sweet, respectful, and I’ve left the wild puppy years behind me. I’ve been around […]

SusanvilleStuff.com Published 34 minutes ago

Lassen Family Services’ Hosting Celebrity Dinner Fundraiser October 17th: Tickets Going Fast

Lassen Family Services invites the community to join in supporting survivors during Domestic Violence Awareness Month at their upcoming Celebrity Dinner and Fundraiser on Saturday, October 17th, from 4:30p.m. to […]

SusanvilleStuff.com Published September 24

Congratulations to Our Crime Stoppers Raffle Ticket Giveaway Winners! Raffle Happens Saturday!

“Crime Doesn’t Pay… But We Do!” Lassen County Crime Stoppers is making our community safer, one tip at a time. The volunteer-run organization, which works in close partnership with local […]

SusanvilleStuff.com Published September 24

A Message from the Animal Shelter: Adopt with Your Heart but Choose with Your Head

by Jaime ProiaKennel Technician At the Lassen County Animal Shelter, we love seeing people excited about adoption. We love when someone walks into the shelter and instantly connects with an […]

SusanvilleStuff.com Published September 24

Support Our Troops: Blue Star Moms and Susanville IGA Partner for Care Package Drive

The Soaring Eagle Blue Star Moms have teamed up with Susanville Supermarket IGA to host a community donation drive collecting care package items for local active-duty military members. Volunteers will […]

SusanvilleStuff.com Published September 23

Happy Birthday to Us! SusanvilleStuff Turns 23 Years Old!

It’s time to celebrate here at SusanvilleStuff.com! ‘The Internet home of all things Susanville’ first went live on September 22nd, 2003, and now, more than two decades later, we are […]

SusanvilleStuff.com Published September 23

Why We Love This Place Wednesday: Lucy Kincaid

By Terra Avilla If you need hope for the future this week let me introduce you to the one and only, my sweet, sweet Lucy Kincaid. Lucy is 11 years […]

SusanvilleStuff.com Published September 22

Enter Here! Win Tickets for the Crime Stoppers’ Fall Fundraiser!

“Crime Doesn’t Pay… But We Do!” Lassen County Crime Stoppers is making our community safer, one tip at a time. The volunteer-run organization, which works in close partnership with local […]

SusanvilleStuff.com Published September 22

Janesville Seniors Invited to Weekly “Neighborhood Lunch Bunch”

Dignity Health Connected Living is inviting local seniors to take part in the weekly “Neighborhood Lunch Bunch” in Janesville, every Thursday from 12:00 to 12:30p.m. at Jolly Elders, 463-690 Main […]

SusanvilleStuff.com Published September 21

Adopt A Pet from the Lassen County Animal Shelter – Krueger

Hi. I’m Krueger. Your future best friend. I’m just a puppy, which means I’m still figuring out this whole “how to be a dog in a house” thing. Luckily, I’m […]

SusanvilleStuff.com Published September 21

Blue Star Moms Holding October 5th BINGO Night to Help Send Care Packages to Service Members

Susanville’s Soaring Eagle Blue Star Moms will be hosting another of their popular BINGO night fundraisers to help assemble and send care packages filled with comfort and hope to deployed […]

SusanvilleStuff.com Published September 21

Get Your Tickets Now! Big Crime Stoppers Fundraiser Raffle Happens Live This Saturday

“Crime Doesn’t Pay… But We Do!” Lassen County Crime Stoppers is making our community safer, one tip at a time. The volunteer-run organization, which works in close partnership with local […]

An unhandled error has occurred. Reload 🗙