News across Greater Little Rock
The data center debate
We’ve been warned in the past two weeks that artificial intelligence (AI) may kill us all in the next five to 10 years. Industry leaders have suggested there are dangerous...
The empowered agent
Real estate brokerage isn’t necessarily being disrupted. It is being rebuilt. Artificial intelligence, consolidation, massive brokerage networks, off-market inventory, integrated services and sophisticated consumer data are converging at the same...
Today in History: Today is Friday, Sept. 25, the 268th day of 2026
By The Associated Press Today in history: On Sept. 25, 1957, nine Black students who had been forced to withdraw from Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas, because of unruly white crowds were escorted to class by members of the U.S. Army’s 101st Airborne Division and the…

AACF: Uninsured Arkansas children reached 7.7% in 2025
The percentage of Arkansas’ uninsured children climbed to 7.7% in 2024 – the latest in a trend that began after the state reached a historic low of 4.1% in 2016,...

Rural Arkansas shouldn’t have to sit on the sidelines
I grew up in Columbus, a small community outside of Hope, Ark. I have spent my professional life in Little Rock, but I have never lost sight of where I...
One Heart Playground Closing for Maintenance August 31-Septemeber 1
From Monday, August 31st to Tuesday, September 1st, One Heart Playground will be closed for maintenance. Thank you for your patience.